Policy regarding privacy and marketing
2. When do we collect personal data?
2.1 Stadi Fit collects and processes personal data about you when you purchase Stadi Fit’s services or products, when you make a purchase on Stadi Fit’s website, or when you contact Stadi Fit in some other way. The data collected when you make bookings and purchases is required in order for you to be able to enter into agreements with Stadi Fit and in order for Stadi Fit to be able to provide services and offers to you.
3. What data about you do we process?
3.1 Stadi Fit customers
When you as a customer make purchases and bookings, Stadi Fit collects and processes the following personal data about you:
Identifying information, such as your name, date of birth and gender
Contact details, such as address, telephone number and e-mail address
Other information that you yourself can provide in connection with your purchase or membership agreement, such as the emergy contact details of your familymember
4. Why do we process your personal data?
4.1 Stadi Fit customers
Stadi Fit processes your personal data mainly to be able to:
Fulfil our obligations towards customers, such as appointment bookings and billing
Enable general customer service, such as answering questions and correcting incorrect information
Disclose information and send marketing messages concerning products and services offered by Stadi Fit or selected partners by mail, e-mail, text messages or through an app
Send information concerning our services, such as information about timetable or service changes, by mail, through an app or by other means
Fulfil safety requirements and other statutory requirements.
The information can also be used as a basis for market and customer analyses, market research, statistics, business monitoring, development of booking- and purchase-related business and methods.
5. Legal basis for our processing of your personal data
5.1 Stadi Fit’s processing of your personal data is based on legal grounds described in this section.
5.2 First of all, we process your personal data in order for the performance of our agreement with you as a customer, for example to make service agreements and purchases. In addition, on this basis, we will send you, if necessary, information about timetable or service changes, by mail, through an app or by other means.
5.3 Part of processing of personal data is based on our so-called legitimate interests, when there is a relevant and appropriate relationship between you and Stadi Fit based on your customership. Stadi Fit’s legitimate interests may refer to, for example, sending offers and marketing related to our products and services, and limited customer segmentation based on, for example, total purchase amounts. Stadi Fit does not process sensitive personal data based on legitimate interests.
5.4 In some cases, Stadi Fit has a legal obligation to process your personal data. This applies to, for example, the creation and maintenance of a customer register.
6. For how long do we keep your personal data?
6.2 Stadi Fit will keep your personal customer data for no longer than five (5) years after your last booking or purchase. After the above-mentioned period, Stadi Fit will only keep your contact details (name and contact information) for marketing purposes. You have the right to prohibit the use of your personal data for marketing in accordance with section 10.
7. Who gets access to your data?
7.1 Stadi Fit may disclose your data to third parties, such as Stadi Fit’s Customer relationship management software. Stadi Fit may also disclose your information to Stadi Fit’s business partners such as providers of communication and card services. Stadi Fit may also disclose your data to companies providing address update services to ensure that we have the correct address information.
7.2 Third parties to whom Stadi Fit dislcoses your data or who otherwise get access to your customer data and who process data on behalf of Stadi Fit are not allowed to pass on the data to anyone else without your permission. The recipient may only use the data in order to sell or market services and products offered by Stadi Fit or Stadi Fit’s partners for the purpose of providing services related to the agreement between Stadi Fit and you as a customer. When your data is disclosed to third parties for their own purposes (for example the applications used by Stadi Fit) the processing of personal data by such third parties is subject to the privacy policies of the respective third parties. Stadi Fit is not responsible for the processing of personal data by such third parties.
7.3 Stadi Fit may also disclose your personal data if it is necessary in order to comply with applicable legal requirements or requirements issued by the authorities, to protect Stadi Fit’s legal interests or to detect or prevent fraud and other security or technical issues.
7.4 Stadi Fit may transfer your personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA if any of Stadi Fit’s business partners are located in such a country. If your personal data is transferred to a country outside the EU/EEA, Stadi Fit shall ensure that the transfer complies with the requirements of data protection regulation.
9. Protection of your personal data
9.1 You can always feel safe when disclosing your personal data to us. Stadi Fit has taken the security measures required to protect your personal data against unauthorised access, alteration and erasure.
10. Change of ownership or Business Transition
10.1 You expressly acknowledge and agree that in the event of a change of ownership or other business transition, such as a merger, acquisition or sale of the Vendor’s assets, your Personal Information may be transferred in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
11. Your rights
11.1 Stadi Fit is responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed in accordance with applicable law. If you feel that your personal data has not been processed in accordance with applicable data protection laws, you can file a complaint with the competent data protection authority, that is, in Finland, the Data Protection Ombudsman.
11.2 Stadi Fit will, at your request or on its own initiative, correct, erase or supplement data found to be incorrect, incomplete or misleading or alter the data in such a way as to render you unidentifiable.
11.3 If you do not want Stadi Fit to process your personal data for marketing purposes, you can inform Stadi Fit of this in writing at any time. When Stadi Fit has received your message, Stadi Fit will stop processing your personal data for marketing purposes. Stadi Fit does not process personal data in order to send targeted marketing messages to children under the age of 16.
11.4 You have the right to request an extract from the register from Stadi Fit by sending in a written request. The extract provides information about what personal data is stored about you, what the purposes of the data processing are and to whom the data has been or will be disclosed, where the data has been obtained if it has not been obtained from you, the process of automated decision-making (including profiling), and for how long the data will be kept. At the same time, you have the right to receive information about your rights as a data subject.
11.5 You have the right, under certain conditions, to have your data transferred to you or, if technically feasible, to another service provider. This right concerns the data you have provided to Stadi Fit and which has been processed in order to implement the agreement between you and Stadi Fit.
11.6 You have the right to request the erasure of your data if (i) the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected; (ii) you object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes); (iii) the processing is based on your consent and you withdraw your consent or; (iv) your data has been unlawfully processed. Please note, however, that we may retain your data if necessary for Stadi Fit to comply with a statutory obligation or for the production, presentation or defence of a legal claim.
12. Use of our website
12.1 Our website may contain links to other web sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and those sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
13. Marketing special terms
13.1 Clients involved in any activities offered by Stadi Fit Health Center may be photographed or videoed during activities and training. Client consents to the use of these photographs and/or videos, without compensation, within our web site, facebook, digital media or in any editorial, promotional or advertising material produced and/or published by Stadi Fit Health Center, unless requested otherwise.
14. Contact details
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Visitors to our Web site are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information, services and connection to our business that we provide via stadicrossfit.com and stadifit.com (our web site) and/or facebook.com/stadicrossfit (our facebook page).
CONDITIONS OF USE
1. We use all our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on our web pages. The information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract. It can be subject to change without notice. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
2. The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
3. You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
4. We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites which may be linked or accessible through our own Web site and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
5. In relation to a dispute arising out of this web site you the user and we, Stadi Fit Health Center, agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of Finland.
6. Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this web site is the copyright of Stadi Fit Health Center. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this web site or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
7. The entire contents of these web pages remain the property Stadi Fit Health Center and are copyright with all rights reserved.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
1) Members are particularly advised not to undertake strenuous physical activities for which they might be medically unfit. Members who have any reservations as to their physical condition are advised to have a medical check-up before embarking on any exercise. The exercise programmes and facilities provided are designed with safety in mind, these are however used entirely at the members’ own risk. All members must undergo a health check and basic supervised instruction session course before using the facility.
2) Client’s acknowledgement and assumption of risk and full release from liability of Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit). Client acknowledges that the training and nutritional coaching service programs purchased from Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) may include participation in strenuous physical activities, including, but not limited to, running, weight training, stationary bicycling, gymnastic movements, various aerobic conditioning machinery and various nutritional programs offered by Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit). Client acknowledges these physical activities, while all effort and precaution has been made to reduce the risk of, involve the inherent risk of physical injuries or other damages, including, but not limited to, heart attacks, muscle strains, pulls or tears, broken bones, shin splints, heat exhaustion, knee/lower back/foot injuries and any other illness, soreness, or injury, however caused, occurring during or after client’s participation in the physical activities. Client agrees to assume all risk and responsibility arising from participation in the physical activities. By signing the member agreement, client affirms that he or she is capable of participating in the physical activities and has consulted with Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) staff as to the correct program to participate in. Client agrees to assume all risk and responsibilities for exceeding his or her physical limits.
3) Client, on behalf of client, his or her heirs, assigns and next of kin, waives any claims against and releases Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) (as well as any of its owners, employees, or other authorized agents, including independent contractors) from any and all liability, claims and/or causes of action that client may have for injuries or other damages of any kind, including but not limited to punitive damages, arising out of participation in Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) activities
4) Successors and assigns: Client agrees that all terms and conditions of this agreement shall be binding upon the heirs, personal representatives, lawful successors, and assigns of client, and anyone claiming by or through client.
5) Enforceability: The parties agree that if any provision or portion of this agreement is declared void and unenforceable, such provision or portion of a provision shall be deemed severed from this agreement, which shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. However, client specifically agrees all the terms and conditions are to be enforced and client specifically waives any statute or other right of any type, which would invalidate the enforceability of any provision or portion of a provision of this agreement.
MEMBERSHIP and SERVICE TYPES, TERMS and CONDITIONS
1) Members must at all times observe the membership rules, and comply with any reasonable directions which the manager may give to ensure the smooth operation of Stadi Fit High Performance and Health Oy, the facilities and the convenience of members.
2) All costs incurred by the members during their visit to Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) must be paid prior to leaving Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit).
3) Any dispute or difference that may arise with regard to the interpretation of these rules shall be determined by the facility manager whose decision shall be final.
4) Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit)reserves the right to amend these rules and all tariff charges at any time and without notice to the individual members although notification will be given. If any provision in these rules is declared illegal or otherwise unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Terms and conditions of sale and application for membership
1. Membership fees are set by Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) and may be altered at any time. Members will be notified of any changes in the fees prior to the date of the alteration. Should a pricing error arise we will inform you of the correct price before we take payment and you may choose to either proceed with or cancel the order. The information, services and products provided on and throughout our web site are subject to change without notice. In the event of a genuine website error or inaccuracy we reserve the right to withdraw an offer immediately. We also reserve the right to cancel all confirmed orders that are subject to genuine website error or inaccuracy. All products offered are subject to availability.
2) On payment of membership fees, a member is entitled to use Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) facilities with frequency of use relating to the membership type.
3) The first membership payment is due and payable on the signing of the member agreement. Subsequent membership subscription payments shall be due and payable on the 1st of each month or the 15th day of each month in accordance with member preference, unless otherwise agreed and noted in writing on the agreement. All subscription payments are set according to the membership type selected.
4) Monthly standing orders and auto debits are a full binding contract between Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit).
5) Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) reserves the right to reject an application for membership, or refuse admission, at the coaching staff discretion.
Courses, special events and coaching (personal training) bookings.
1) Courses and special event fees are set by Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) and may be altered at any time. Clients and Members will be notified of any changes in the fees prior to the date of the alteration. Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit)reserves the right to reject a course or special event booking, or refuse admission, at owner´s discretion.
2) Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit)is not liable to refund any monies in relation to course bookings should the receipt of cancellation not be received at least seven days in advance of the first scheduled class date.
3) Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) is not liable to refund any monies in relation to course bookings should you decide not to continue with the full term of the course after the commencement of the course.
4) Client agrees that it is their responsibility to attend all course sessions as stated in the timetable
5) Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) is not liable to refund any monies related to nor reschedule coaching (personal training) session and special event bookings should the receipt of cancellation not be received at least 24 hours in advance of the booking date and time. A coaching (personal training) session can be re-booked once, after which it will be considered used.
Termination of memberships, defaulting and putting memberships on hold
1) Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) reserves the right to refuse admission and/or to expel or suspend any member forthwith if any member shall, in the opinion of Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit), cause nuisance or annoyance to the other Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) members or guests; and for any breach of Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) rules or misuse of Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) facilities, or for any other reason which Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit)may deem appropriate.
2) Client’s right to cancel: The client may not terminate or cancel the agreement and their current membership except as follows: (1) if by reason of death or disability, client is unable to receive all Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) services for which client has contracted, client and client’s estate shall be relieved from the obligation of making payment for services other than those received or obligated prior to death or the onset of disability (subject to signed doctor’s note regarding the nature of the disability); and (2) in the event the client moves away from the Capital area, client may terminate this agreement by supplying proof of new residence. If client has prepaid any sum for services, so much of such sum as has been allocated to services client has not taken shall be refunded 3) All memberships come with a 7 day risk free cancellation period. If within 7 days of signing this agreement a member decides to cancel, he/she will receive a 100% refund.
3) Putting memberships on hold for medical reasons will require support in writing from your doctor and will apply from the date of receipt of the letter. A letter from your doctor will be required on your return to fitness.
4) Putting memberships on hold for any other reason must be requested in writing two weeks in advance.
5) Putting memberships on hold will result in the initial commitment period being extended for the length of the hold period. A maximum hold period can be up to 1 month for 6 and 12 month membership commitments.
6) All membership holds are at the discretion of the management.
7) Client’s default: Client shall be deemed in default of this agreement upon the failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions of the agreement, including, but not limited to, the obligation to make any payment as and when due. Upon default, Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) shall have all rights and remedies available, including termination of this agreement and institution of an action for all applicable damages. If Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) delays or refrains from exercising any rights under this agreement, Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) does not waive, nor will Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit)lose those rights. If Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) accepts late or partial payments from the buyer, Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) does not waive the right to receive full and timely payments and other charges due under this agreement.
USE OF THE FACILITIES
1) When included in the member package, the client is entitled to use Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) facilities providing always that Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) may at any time withdraw all or part of its facilities for any period or periods and without notice, where practicable, in connection with any cleaning, repair, alteration, maintenance or security work or for reasons beyond their control.
3) Any member who suffers an accident on Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) premises must report the accident, and the circumstances under which it occurred, to a staff member immediately following the accident.
4) Appropriate clothing must be worn at all times. Access to the gym and booking classes can be carried out using your personal login to our online scheduling software.
5) Members perspiring excessively are advised to take the appropriate steps to prevent it affecting other members and wipe equipment after use.
6) In the interest of safety and hygiene, no crockery, glasses or foodstuff are allowed within the facilities training areas.
7) In the event of a fire, members are asked to make their way in an orderly fashion to the nearest available exit.
8) Neither Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit), its coaches or other employees, servants or agents (including every independent contractor from time to time employed by Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) shall in any circumstances whatsoever be under any liability whatsoever to the applicant for any loss, damage or injury (including death) whether accidental or otherwise of whatsoever kind arising during or resulting from use of the Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) facility.
Please note that Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) is designated a non-smoking environment.
The centre reserves the right at any time, and without notice, to set aside facilities for exhibitions or other social activities.
1) All lost property found on the premises should be handed into a Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) staff member. Items will be stored for one month and then donated to local charities.
2) Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) liability for loss or damage to members’ property is strictly limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of negligence of Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit)), its staff or agents. Without exception Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) will not accept liability for money, valuables or other personal property of members.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION OF THE COURTS
This agreement shall be governed by and construed with Finnish Law and the parties agree to submit any disputes to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Finnish Courts.